PetAid Animal Hospital | Do I Qualify?

To see if you qualify for services, you will need the following required documentation when you call or visit:

Photo identification to match with income paperwork.
Social security cards for all dependents being claimed in the qualification process.

If single or married but not living on your own, you must state that you are solely responsible for the care/welfare of their pet. If you are able to do so, then the following documentation needs to be provided. If married, then documentation must be provided for all family members.

Documentation used to qualify a client must include at least one of the following:

Proof of unemployment benefits being received currently or within the past three months
Proof of public assistance including Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or food stamps
Latest award letter for Social Security or disability payments
Court documents showing amount of child support or spousal maintenance (alimony) awarded
Correspondence which documents student loan amounts
Two most recent paycheck stubs
Most recent tax returns

How do I pay for PetAid Animal Hospital services?

Questions? Contact us!